Friday, April 10, 2009

10.04.2009 - Friday

LONDON TOMORROW!! :) This morning my alarm went off at 8am and then Ry called soon after. I wanted to get up and get going because I had LOTS to do today!! :) Ry and I talked for about 30 minutes and then I got ready to go workout and went downstairs to do so. I signed up for the 9am slot and as I was entering the room, the cleaning ladies were in there. I had to wait about 15 minutes to go in and then I rode the bike for 25 minutes and called it a day. I put it on a harder setting and rode faster, that’s why I only did 25 minutes. Ha. After, I went up to my room and did my workout in here as well. Then for bfast, I had a bowl of GP’s and while I was eating, I turned on my computer to jam out to my itunes. After bfast, I decided to hard core clean my room so then next week when I get back from London, I don’t have to clean before Nan and my mom get here. I have decided to not let the cleaning ladies clean my room anymore because they move all my stuff around and don’t clean it that well. I would much rather do it myself, so that’s what’s going to happen. After I was done cleaning, I hopped in the shower and got ready for the day. While my hair was drying, I finished my Culture PP which is due when my mom and gma are here but I am not going to class, so I wanted to finish that up. I also wrote my cuisine papers, and am almost done with my Gardens final. LOTS of homework out of the way!! :) Then I started to pack for London and I didn’t get far at all, so I took a break and had a PBJ for lunch while watching Ryan and Rachal (donkeys). Ha, Ryan was getting kicked in the face by Rachal because he was trying to get on her…must be that time of year…ha, it was funny though because he was following her everywhere and she kept kicking him!! Around 2:30pm, I decided to leave my room and go get my hair done. I ended up going to this place where no one spoke English!! Ha, so I had to explain to them what I wanted by calling a friend here who speaks fluently so she could translate for the both of us!! :) In the end my hair turned out good and I am happy about it!! :) When I get home, I will get it done again, so I shall be back to blonde very soon!! :) I miss it dearly!! Once I got home for getting my hair done, Ryan called me and we got on Skype and then I went downstairs to make me some pasta on the hotplates, WOW!! It took FOREVER for the water to heat up first of all and secondly, the noodles took FOREVER to cook!! Ha, it was a bit ridiculous!! So for dinner I had pasta with cheese on top and some of my homemade Italiano dressing…pretty tasty. Then at 7:30pm, Ry and I got off Skype so I could pack and get ready for LONDON!! :) Tonight is going to be an early night because tomorrow I am going to be waking up at 4am, leaving here at 4:40am to catch the 5am train to ROMA!! I love you all, talk to you next Tuesday when I return from LONDON!!!

CIAO!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment