Monday, May 4, 2009

18.04.2009 - Saturday

In front of the Saturday Market and Wing Fountain
Where we ate lunch at!! :)

This morning we got up at 8am and got ready for bfast so after bfast we could catch the train to Orvieto, a town near by. I ran to the train station after bfast to double check the time, and mathone, the times didn’t match up with the train station because there wasn’t a train going there today…bummer!! :( I completely spaced it that it was Saturday and the market was going on, so Nan and my mom took a nap and I hung out on the computer texting Ryan. When they got up from their nap, it hit me it was Saturday, so we ran into the city walls to check it out. I was soo sad because when we got there, everyone was closing down. We were able to still walk around and check it out, but it wasn’t fun because everything was getting taken down!! I was so sad!! See, when you are having fun, you loose track of the days!! O well, they got a feel for it and after, we grabbed a Kebab and went over to a fountain and ate on the steps, it was fun!! After lunch, my mom and I went to this Chinese Dollar store to look for a picture frame for Sara – ha, all she wanted my mom to bring back for her was a picture frame and a picture of us three in it, how cute is she?? :) We couldn’t find one, so we went back to the hotel to hang with Nan. Sara was at my dads place for the weekend, so my mom and I ran to my dorm real quick for them to call us and talk with them!! :) I LOVED talking to them and catching up a bit. Then we went back to the hotel where we went downstairs for dinner. I really enjoyed their olive oil, so yummy with the bread!! :) After dinner, we went upstairs and off to bed!! :)

Love and miss you all!!

CIAO X3!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment