Monday, May 4, 2009

22.04.2009 - Wednesday

This morning was an early morning. We got up around 4am and got ready to leave for the Roma airport. The train left 5am, so we walked over to the station and the doors were locked…what the heck yo?? We waited out front for a few minutes and no one showed up like they were suppose to, so we walked around the building, through construction, and got on the train. As we sat down, the train took off…wow, talk about timing!! Ha. We ate our sandwiches just before this lady sat down near us who stunk like dookie. It was SO gross, we all were having a hard time breathing. She even set her luggage thing next to our bags, not touching luckily, and it was brown…suppose to be orange, that’s how dirty it was, SO gross!! :/ We got to the airport by 7:30am and I walked with mom and Nan over to the bus stop for T5 (it was their terminal which was 800M away from the other terminals). I said goodbye to them and before I knew it, they were driving off!! :( I had a few tears and I tried to hold them back, but it didn’t happen. After, I walked back to the train station and waited for a train to bring me to Termini. From there, I caught another train to Ostienza and then another to PF. I was home by 12pm, so a 7 hour turn around. Once I got home, I took a shower, I cant stand the dirty feeling of still being on a train and then I took a two hour, much needed, nap!! :) At 3pm Ryan and I had a Skype date set up, so we got on there and it wasn’t really working, so we got on gmail’s video chat and wow, the picture is so much more clear than Skype!! :) It was great to see Ryan…aww…I miss you LOTS baby!! After talking with him for some time, I took another shower to defrost. For some reason I was frozen and the heaters no longer turn on because it’s not “winter.” Well guess what…to us Arizonans, it feels like winter out here!! Haha!! After, I went to bed around 8:30pm and watched 27 Dresses.

LOVE YOU ALL!!

CIAO!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment