Monday, May 4, 2009

MILANO

PINK AND ORANGE!! :)
Thought of my cooz Nicoletti!! Sorry Dani, looked for your name, couldn't find it!! :(
Mama mia, this is your size coffee!! Ha!! :)
Leaving our mark behind...inside the wardrobe at our hostel!!

Since I am behind on this because of being out of town and the internet being down, I am just going to write about the highlights, so here it goes!!

Milano was an experience. Bethany and I went there Saturday-Monday (25-27.04.2009) to go to the Milano 2009 Furniture Show on Sunday. The entire weekend it was pouring rain, so it was a good thing the fair was indoors. It was HUGE!! 16 buildings in total FULL of furniture/lighting...insane!! We were not able to walk through all of them, not even a fourth of the buildings, I am not sure how many square feet each building was, but they were insanely HUGE!! It was a lot of fun walking around and checking out the new lines of furniture, mostly modern pieces. Overall the weekend was okay, not my favorite, maybe because there wasn't much to do because of the rain, what a damper!! :/ I REALLY enjoyed the fair though, which is great because it was the main reason we went to Milano!! :)
I miss you all, can't believe I will be home soon!!
Talk soon!!
CIAO!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment