Monday, May 4, 2009

20.04.2009 - Monday

Massage day!! :) Nan had a GREAT idea to go get a massage. So my mom ran to the place, right near the hotel may I add, and set up an appointment. There was only one opening, so we told Nan to take it. So at 11am, Nan went for her massage while my mom and I went to four different banks, trying to trade in American money for Euros…wow, why it is SO hard here? Two wouldn’t do it and then ones computer froze, so the last one we went to was able to do it. It took a full hour to get Euros, then it was perfect timing to go pick Nan up. She was so relaxed and enjoyed it – “a different experience” she explained to us, not like an American massage!! O no…ha, the lady said that she could give me and my mom a massage at 3 and 4pm, so we were excited for that!! Since it was only 12pm, we had time to kill and my mom wanted to go into the city center to find some souvenirs, so Nan and I joined her. Since it was mid-day, NOTHING was open, so we headed back where Nan took a nap and my mom and I went to my dorm. I took a shower while my mom was online. Then we walked back and I went to get my massage. Nan was right, NOT like an American massage…ha, you started off lying on your back…interesting. Ha, it was basically a full-body cream application. It felt good though. Mom was next, so I went back to the hotel and waited for 5pm to roll around, when she was done. Around 7pm, we decided to go into town for the last time and go to dinner. It was raining out and the restaurant that was recommended to go to was closed, so we found a little hole-in-the-wall where we all got a salad and mom/Nan got a pasta dish and I got a pizza – last pizza at that. Ha!! Serious this time!! After, as we were walking home, I decided to stop over the Iowa girls apartment so my mom and Nan could meet them!! :) Cassie was over there as well, so it was fun to have them meet each other!! :) After hanging there for a few minutes, Cass left with us and we walked back home and went to bed shortly after. Aw, mom/Nan are leaving in a few days…sad…but exciting, because that means May is approaching QUICKLY!! :)

Love and MISS you ALL!!

CIAO X3!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment