Monday, May 4, 2009

21.04.2009 - Tuesday

Bfast was the start of our day today as well and then after we decided to go into town while it was still early and before the stores started closing, in hopes to purchase some things. We went to a Chinese store where we all scored and bought one thing or another!! Ha!! It was very exciting. After the Chinese store, Nan found this one store where she bought a top and then my mom bought some Limecello in a pretty bottle at a little store. We grabbed a slice of pizza on our way home and then took nap when we got back after our shopping. Very happy that we all got a few things, turned out well!! We all took an hour and a half nap and after, my mom and I walked to Despar to pick up some food for tomorrows bfast. We have to take the 5am train, so we are going to be needing some food!! We bought salami, cheese and bread to make some sandwiches. After Despar, my mom went with me back to my room to grab some things in hopes to fit it in moms/Nans suitcases to go back home. They ended up fitting ALL of it except for 2 pairs of shoes and I gave them lots to take back for me!! Ha!! After we packed it all up, Nan handed me a bag with a little owl inside!! She is SO cute!! We went into this little store a few days ago and I saw an owl and was saying how cute it was and that owls are my newest collection, even though I only have one owl mosaic so far, but for some reason, I really enjoy them. When I went upstairs with my mom, Nan stayed down and bought it without me knowing…sneaky!! :) Aw, I LOVE it!! Thanks again Nanny!! :) I ran back with my mom to bring back the extras because I didn’t want to take it with me tomorrow on the train (I am going with them to Roma tomorrow). Then for dinner we went downstairs where I wore my Roma jersey…not a good idea, seeing that Pasquele (our waiter) was a Viterbese fan…not a Roma…ha, so while I was at the table, I had to zip my jacket up all the way!! It was funny!! After dinner, we went back upstairs and went to bed around 10:30 – which is late because we have to be out of the hotel by 4:40am tomorrow!!

Love you all!!

CIAO X3!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment